Saturday, October 29, 2016

Forget About How Tired You Are


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2fgKHUm

Since Via had been looking forward to Trick or Treating for weeks already,  I really had to take her to her grandmother's place to join the Kids' Halloween party.

We just came from a trip the day before and just in time to join the Halloween happenings on that weekend.  I was really tired and my eyes are all droopy but I have to prepare my kid to go to that Halloween party.   I don't want her to hate me for not keeping my promise.

My husband was not around to help me prepare because weekends were his busy days at work.  And so it was all up to me.   It doesn't matter how tired I am and how I want to crawl to bed that afternoon, I had to walk with her and carry her stuff.

I do hope she knows how much I love her to do this with her.

I just had a thought.   My mother probably did the same sacrifices for us.  I don't think I can ever repay her.  But I really do appreciate her to give us the best childhood that they can afford.  This time it's my turn.

I am just so very lucky that I'm not working as much as I need to unlike the years before.  This year, it's all about me as a mother and her as my daughter.  

No comments:

Post a Comment