Saturday, October 29, 2016

Prepared Months Ago


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2ea42UV

Last April 2016, we were in Toys R' Us to buy the toys for the kids as well as adults.  I found the dinosaur costume for my daughter in one of the shelves and I thought it would be nice for my daughter to wear something cute than pretty.

Days ago, I was worried that it might not fit her anymore.  It did but it almost didn't.  I guess it would be the last time for her to  wear it.  She might need to pass it on to her baby cousin.  

It was a really nice outfit.  The headgear is a bit warm for this kind of weather.  However, the shirt is good though.  It was sleeveless - just right for a tropical trick or treating.  Hopefully, we can do better every year with the costume.    But the more important thing is that she doesn't get tired of all of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment