Last Night's Dinner



I try to be appreciative of my husband's effort to make me happy.  Most of the time, I don't even have to try.  His love surrounds us.

He is a simple man meaning he's not exposed to things I've been used to before we got married.  The meals he make are the common ones but undoubtedly better for my palate because he really makes it taste good.  It takes effort though, to make him eat out with me.  He prefers to cook at home.  There's nothing bad about that.  However, it's also fun to eat out to discover meals that we haven't tried before.

Tonight, there was a bit of confusion.  I wanted kimchi fried rice.   He doesn't know what that is.  I described it to him while buying a bottle of kimchi in the supermarket.

He wanted tapsilog.  And the outcome was this.

Beef Tapa, kimchi, and cilantro over kimchi fried rice. Papa can't decide what to cook for tonight. I finished my bowl of Fil-mex-korean dish. No matter what this is, it tasted good to me.



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1Fp4Zvh

Comments

Popular Posts