How Christmas Was For My Daughter


She woke up late on Christmas morning



Getting preoccupied with her Kuya Gab's Hand-Me-Down Slippers






Before Momma goes to work on Christmas Day, 
we have to celebrate the day for 15 minutes before the taxi gets there.


What's in there?






"If I have to drag you around the place just to open you up, I will"



GOTCHA!





SORRY for the blaring Orange Hues!




Momma, I want more!



Thank God for my Via - my Christmas gift throughout my years.




Well, if only we knew Crayolas and gift wrappers make you happy, 
then we could have saved everyone any trouble buying you presents.

Comments

  1. Awwwwww... Cutie pie! She looks like she's totally smitten with the wrappers indeed! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts